Tuesday 4 November 2014

The PVC

Waterproof I hope

Today I cut a board to make a roof for the wetroom, this can't be fixed as yet as waiting on the fan/light unit to mount first, should be here tomorrow.




But I could panel the walls with the PVC Gloss panels I got, so I cracked on with it.

Before glueing the panels on, I cut them to size for the whole wall I was doing, this made it easier to fit the corner/edge trims on before applying the glue.

Didn't take long before I had the first wall done




Next wall done.


The outer edge is rough still, as will get edging plates to finish that.


Walls 3 and 4 up, starting to look like a wet room now.




So the walls are up, obviously still need to seal it all with silicone, but not doing that yet as still need to put the hole in the floor for the waste water.. which I can't do till I get that bloody ramp off! 




Hopefully get the roof finished tomorrow if the weather holds off. Also still to decided what to do with the bare wood thats at the top back wall, probably just get some of the PVC stuff and cover it up or even an L shaped bit of plastic to hide it.





No comments:

Post a Comment