Wednesday 5 November 2014

The Fan

In the Roof

It arrived today, so while the weather was decent, I went out and installed it.

First part was easy, just to cut a hole in the wood I was using for the roof, then to screw in the fan and attach the crome plate.





Then I just secured the ducting to the back of the fan, with ducting tape and large worm clip.




Then put the false roof back in place, couldn't secure this down yet till I have put the PVC panels up.




So it comes out the roof, over the storage space and then out the vent I cut yesterday, will get tidied up at a later stage but will do for now.




So with that done, this is what it looked like from inside the wetroom.





Once I had done that, it was just a case of cutting round it on the PVC panels, as was putting these on the roof too. 





Once that was done, I just panelled the roof with the panels in the same way I did the walls.





No comments:

Post a Comment