Sunday 16 November 2014

The LED's

Light it Up

I got two LED lights for the seating area, and these would be mounted on to the air-con channel.
So I took out the screws for it so I could access above it and pull the cable through.




Instead of drilling holes, I decided just to use the screw holes that were already there, This was the easiest way as there was plenty of screws holding this whole piece up.




Then I just fitted the light and ran the cables along the duct, securing them with a few cable ties, and below you can see what they look like fitted.





Then I just ran the cables to the switch as previously done with the USB socket etc and also ran cables from the fusebox and wired them up as before. The switch will go on the control panel once I have the rest of the wiring done and tidied up.




Then it was just a quick test, and both lights now work with the switch on the control panel.







No comments:

Post a Comment