Thursday 13 November 2014

The Lights

Originals

Back about a month ago, I moved a couple of lights, which got in the way of the partition frame.

Now that was up, and I had some electrical bits n bobs, I could put them back up where I wanted them.

So as you can see in the photo below, one of the original roof lights was right in line with the partition.




So all I needed to do here was cut along a bit, you can see the jigsaw cuts if you look closely and the black line of where I needed to cut to.

With that done, it was just a case of screwing the casing up, re-wiring the 2 cables and then putting the cover back on, simple really.





The spotlight that was in the back, was needing moved across to the other side, so I just crimped on some extra wire and then mounted it onto the side of the frame.

It isn't working at the moment anyway so probably just wire it up to the 12V leisure batteries as I think it's either fused (van fuse box) or has a dodgy cable.









No comments:

Post a Comment