Wednesday 15 October 2014

The Wetroom

Hate Paperwork

Well the next thing that needs done is the building of the wetroom, which will have my toilet/shower in and I need to get on with this as can't do much till it's built!

I've decided am not going to put a sink in there, to save a bit of space, one less thing to plumb in, put in a sink/taps and less waste pipes too... also to save a few quid as I have a perfectly good kitchen sink going in to wash hands etc.

So firstly the frame needs building, now am not a joiner by any means and despite thinking I could attempt it...





I got a local joiner round today to look at it and he's keen to do it as it's something he hasn't done before, and seems to think it will come in at around £100.

Plan is to get down to McNairs tomorrow and buy some 2 x 2" and some 6mm ply for the job.

And also speak to someone who is selling Wet Wall High Gloss PVC Panels which I want for the finish inside as it looks good and is pretty easy to do,

Either the Red or White





No comments:

Post a Comment