Thursday 30 October 2014

The Frame 2

Yes it would

Stevie, the joiner came back last night after I had finished doing the kitchen unit and got back on with finishing the wetroom frame.

Despite it being dark, we even used my car headlights to help give it more light, he managed to finish it off.

So there are now 4 frame walls round it all, as you can see below




And he has put the plywood up on the living area side of the partition, and left a doorway.

Am still undecided on what to put over the doorway, was thinking just a shower curtain but might put a folding door on it... work in progress I guess.




Anyway I added a couple of bits on to it today, as going to be putting a flat roof on it and wasn't sure how I wanted it when Stevie finished up last night.

This was just to give a level joist to attach the ply then the PVC panels too.





Next job is to fit the toilet and then start plying the walls..








No comments:

Post a Comment