Saturday 11 October 2014

The Fridge

'Vent'ing my anger

After a day, ok more like a few days planning, it seemed like the layout design was almost complete.. just had to make sure the fridge fitted in where it had to go.

I knew I had to put 2 vents for air in/out and from the previous blog, it looked like where I put it would work... just needed to check behind the carpet/ply covering to see if it was possible..

So out came the jig-saw and hammer to remove it..


Looked good to be honest, it should work. So lined up the fridge and pushed it back..



Vents would go in fine on the bodywork of the van, and as you can see below the fridge is a couple inches further back allowing for the bed to be fully out when needed.



So layout has been decided, this also gives me room above both wheel arches to build a unit for the bar and a wardrobe on the other side next to the sofa/bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment