Tuesday 14 October 2014

The Smev

Cooking With Gas

If you have read all this blog you would know I got a kitchen unit, which despite being in good condition, was going to need a fair bit of adaptation to fit in where I wanted it due to those bloody wheel arches and the fridge position,

I decided it would be a lot easier if I just built a new custom unit to hold the Oven, Hob/Sink and Fridge... well I say I but depending on if I can get a hold of a cheap joiner or not will determine that!

And if I was getting a new unit, this would be prominent due to it being directly facing the L Shaped seating area so I wanted it to look good.

So I decided to treat myself to a Smev 9222 2-Burner Hob/Sink which came with a Comet Florenz mixer tap..





Yes it's not cheap but what the heck, I made a fair bit cash back by selling parts off so this project should still come in under budget....  unless I start looking at new fridges and ovens!!!

Oh and also ordered from the same supplier a shower tray, nothing fancy just one that will fit well.





No comments:

Post a Comment