Thursday 2 October 2014

The Sale

Amazing what people will buy

Well now that I had it home, I had to get rid of the seats plus other bits & bobs that came with it, some of which were in the box pictured below.

I'll be honest and didn't think this sort of thing was worth much, how wrong was I going to be!



Some of the items that were in it are listed here (not technical terms obviously!)

  • 4 x Twin Seats
  • 4 x Single Seats
  • 12 x Wheelchair Clamps
  • 3 x Wheelchair Belt Straps
  • 5 x Pair of Seat Clamps
  • Unwin Safety Tracking




This also does not include the hydraulic wheelchair lift that is on the back of the vehicle which I still need to work out how to remove! 

So I listed the items on eBay & Gumtree and within a week I had sold the majority of the stuff above, as this is written I still have a few seats left but the rest is gone!

Link to Photo Album

No comments:

Post a Comment