Tuesday 14 October 2014

The Random 1

Odd Jobs

Not really done much since last blog apart from look on eBay (more on that later) but did go out into the van to check a couple of things.

Removed the roof light that will be needing moved over for the bathroom frame, and was happy to see there was insulation between the carpeted ply and the fibreglass roof.




Also removed the rear inside spotlight which I am going to move over to the other side so it will light up the storage area where my gas bottle etc is going to go.



I was going to cut the air-con frame back a bit to in line where the speaker is in the above photo, but when I checked it a bit more, it's actually made of metal and is solid to the roof so I think am just going to keep it and I can build the frame round it using it as a fixing point.



I also need to get a part for the flue for the fridge, so this made me go out and double check the position and I actually needed to get a bit of the metal cut out so it would fit slightly better.
Out came the angle grinder again and cut a bit out which now makes the fridge sit back an extra 20mm which is ideal.





Also forgot to post last week that I tested out the Thetford toilet I have, put some water in it and connected it up to my new leisure battery and it works a treat.




Sorry that this post is a bit of a mish-mash of random stuff, but I want to put everything I do on here.
So occasionally there will be one like this that has stuff in it that doesn't really warrant a full blog post on its own.




No comments:

Post a Comment