Thursday 2 October 2014

The Blag

Any Old Iron?

So now that I had the minibus and a load of parts sold, I thought I would gather some parts that I may or may not use.

Luckily another good friend of mine called me about some abandoned caravans that were left behind after the Wickerman Festival, so I took a trip down there and gathered a load of bits.

I had stored them in the shed and the minibus, but took them out yesterday to see what I had...the back garden looked like a caravan breakers yard!!




So what I have collected so far -

  • 2 x Thetford Cassette Toilets
  • Shower Tray with Sink/Cabinet and side panels
  • Kitchen Sink/Hob worktop
  • Gas Oven
  • Cascade Water Heater
  • Full Set of Caravan cushions (to be stripped, cut to size and re-holstered)



Now some of this stuff might not work, but as it's cost me nothing it's no big deal if it doesn't!




No comments:

Post a Comment