Monday 1 June 2015

The Journey

The Big One

So no updates over the last few weeks due to nothing actually being done on the van, plus as I mentioned in the last blog, I was away for 17 days in it!

I was down in Derbyshire for most of it, at a festival called Bearded Theory, which is a fantastic event and one I recommend for you if you like your festivals.




Due to work, I was there for 2 weeks and being on nightshift, I was using the van as a base for during the night. Didn't have any issues with power for the lights/TV etc, couple of times I even used the hook up.

The shower/boiler worked great over that period, with plenty hot water and luckily I had plentiful supply of water taps around the site.

Only thing was that the van was a bit cold at night, middle of May isn't best time to have no heating, so might look into that over winter.. but plenty coffees and even putting the hob on briefly took the chill out of it.

So overall, another successful trip and every night I spend in the van, it makes it feel more worthwhile... it's better than a tent!



No comments:

Post a Comment